Sunday, December 7, 2014

#16. Create a "Year in the Life" of pictures

This may have been one of the hardest goals I put on my list--or at least, one that required the most diligence and motivation. I wanted to take a picture every day of a year and put it together into a book to keep and have the ability to look back onto and remember experiences more clearly.

It was not easy by any means. It was tough to continue to think of items to take a picture of, or to be creative at the end of the day when I realized I had forgotten to capture anything. But it was completely worth it.

As the year is not yet over, I am not yet done. However, I've made it 11 months, and so I'm not worried about the last month. Consider this checked off, proud accomplishment, and maybe just a keeper for future years.

No comments:

Post a Comment