Monday, July 22, 2013

Running List

Took someone unexpected reminding me I had neglected this blog, to get me back into it. A year less than when I started, here's the whole list at once:

1. Get married
2. Own a house
3. Go to Canada
4. Vacation with white sands and blue water
5. Start my career
6. Run a 5k
7. Get published
8. Go on a mission-type trip
9. Go zip-lining
10. Buy a car
11. Learn to golf
12. Visit Finland
13. Go to STL World Series/Playoff game
14. Get a pet!
15. Learn to ride a motorcycle
16. Create a "Year in the Life" of pictures
17. Visit DC for extended vacation
18. Cook the majority of a holiday meal
19. Learn to successfully curl my hair
20. Own every Dr. Seuss book published
21. Pay off all undergraduate student loans
22. Be credit card/debt free
23. Purchase the "Happiness Bucket" books
24. Tour the White House
25. Go to Disney World/Disney Land
26. Learn to ski/snowboard
27. Go to Convention
28. Become a certified fitness instructor
29. Go rock climbing
30. Try to enjoy the NBA

As I'm going back through them, I've already marked some off! Descriptions to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment