Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The List, Part VI

Okay, I know the top five are the most anticipated items. And I'll admit, I chickened out a little when I started my list, as most of these things are things that I really think will happen. Not necessarily adventurous, but still life-goals (and hopefully attainable life goals!).

1. Get married
     A actually joked about just running down to the courthouse today to cross this one off my list. Not going to lie, as it gets closer to unemployment and no insurance, it's looking better and better...
However, extenuating circumstances aside, I'd really rather have a wonderful, semi-small wedding with all the people I care about (and that care about me) there.

2. Own a house
     This one is a little more challenging, as it is predicated on actually finding a city/town to settle down in after graduation, in addition to being somewhat financially stable. But I think it can happen. And there's just so many great things that can come once I'm in someplace of my own--decorating, gardening, having a garage, and of course, a dog!

3. Go to Canada
     It seems odd that the country is so close and I've spent so long on Earth and not visited it. Shouldn't be too hard to check off, I wouldn't think...

4. Vacation at an all-inclusive resort. Preferably a beach somewhere beautiful with white sands and clear water
     I think this one goes without explaining...

5. Start my career
     After graduation, I hope to find a wonderful job, doing things that matter. I have a knack for numbers, analyzing data, and solving problems--I just hope I can find a good jump off to start doing all of the above for the foreseeable future...

No comments:

Post a Comment