Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Introduction

This summer, at age 25, I've found myself still in school, (currently) still living at home with my parents, and still worried about finding a job when I graduate in less than a year. I'm working 50 hours a week while not in classes this summer, and while it does keep me busy, it also makes me excited to get on living my life. Which is a little messed up. I have a lot of things going for me, and I love it, but I also love goals, dreams and adventures!

Several of my friends have started to have great adventures--intentionally--by planning 30 things they want to do before they turn 30. So of course I've jumped on the bandwagon. It took a lot of thinking; 30 things was tough at first! After completion, I left my list alone for about a month, and am now ready to unveil! So, let the five years of adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment